Note: 100% of your designated donation to any of our programs will go directly to the specified need. Ting Ministries does not take any portion out for administrative needs.
Ting Ministries in Bangladesh
- We are so pleased to begin reaching orphans, tribal groups, and villagers in remote Bangladesh. We have gotten to know Pastor Sanga who is working with fellow pastors to bring the Gospel and aid to people of Bangladesh. Strict laws in a predominantly Muslim country mean that we are unable to publicly share much information out of concern for the safety of Pastor Sanga and his friends.
Ting Ministries in Bulgaria
- Ting Ministries is a USA Representative for the Dreams Foundation-- a non-profit entity in public interest founded on February 25, 2003 in Sofia, Bulgaria, to satisfy the ratified Hague Convention on Protection of Children and Co-operation in Respect of Intercountry Adoption (the Hague Convention). The Foundations' incorporation was as well a natural extension of one of its founders' activity – Antonia Vladimirova, Attorney-at-Law, has been working in the field of international adoption since 1996. Dreams Foundation has been accredited by the Bulgarian Ministry of Justice to intermediate in international adoptions since May 27, 2004. To learn more, please visit the Dreams Foundation website link above.
- Ting Ministries is blessed to have partnered with Agape Hands, a community of women from Calvary Chapel Hemet, California. Agape Hands is a ministry using sewing, knitting, crocheting and a variety of other craft skills and talents to serve and minister. With the help of Ting Ministries, the ladies of Agape Hands send some of their handiwork to orphans in Bulgaria.
Ting Ministries in Burkina Faso
- Ting Ministries is proud to support Sheltering Wings in their mission share the Gospel with Burkina Faso. Their projects include: an orphanage, school, and clinic in Burkina Faso, as well as working with other missionaries around the world. Ting Ministries is personal friends with Ruth Cox, the founder of Sheltering Wings. (You can read her blog updates here).
Ting Ministries in China
- Ting Ministries has partnered with a pair of missionaries in Yangchun, China. Please contact us for more information.
Ting Ministries Philippines
- Currently Ting Ministries' largest program, our ministry began working in the Philippines in 2009 with Avi's adoption. Our main area of work is located in the southern part of the Philippines, a predominantly Muslim region. We have partnered with Pastor Mark and his wife Vanessa. Together, we provide for the needs of Avi's former orphanage, run an Auntie program for the special needs children in the orphanage, coordinate Vacation Bible School and clothing/food outreaches and more. Please click on the links below to learn more about Ting Ministries in the Philippines.
- Timothy's Crib
- Summer Kitab Iskul
- Local Outreaches
- Orphanage Aid
- Emergency Needs
- Ting Ministries works with the Home for Good Foundation to sponsor a single-mother in Manila. Ting Ministries seeks to help birth families keep their special-needs children. This is urgent need and an area where Ting Ministries anticipates ministry growth.
Ting Ministries in Ukraine
- We sponsor a local pastor in Poltava, Ukraine. Pastor Valentin and his family have taken in several children from a local orphanage. Ting Ministries helps to provide for the family's needs.
- BOM is a Christ-centered Ukrainian organization that works with orphans in different local regions. They provide medical care, clothes, food, birthday celebrations/fieldtrips for orphans and share the Gospel. Ting Ministries has partnered with BOM as non-profit to accept donations for their organization.
Ting Ministries in USA
Counseling and Respite
- To learn more about Directors' Brian and Stephanie's work in counseling and respite services to post-adoptive families in the USA, please visit the Counseling and Respite page.
Ting Ministries and Animal Rescue
- To learn more about Ting Ministries' work in animal rescue around the world, please visit the Animal Rescue page.
Other Friends of Ting Ministries
Ting Ministries loves to spread the word about other great organizations! We have helped these friends with past projects.
- Ting Ministries has been friends with ICII for many years. They work in India, Kenya, and Pakistan as they reach others for Christ. Their work includes but is not limited to: building and maintaining orphanages, leprosy medical care, training pastors, VBS in rural villages, food and clothing outreaches and more. Ting Ministries helped ICII build an orphanage in Pakistan in 2012.
- Raising Hope Inc. is a US based organization that works with orphans in Ukraine. The founders of Raising Hope, Ruslan and Archana Tkachuk, run a transition home for teenage orphans. Here, they can learn what it is like to be part of a family, as well as attend school and learn valuable skills. Raising Hope, Inc. provides ESL lessons and also works with a Cerebral Palsy Center to provide therapy, hot meals and other needs to families affected by disability.