Friday, December 16, 2016

WPGM Radio Podcast Now Available!

Guest Post from Sasha 

My radio interview link is now online for listeners! 

Thanks WPGM Radio and Matthew James for spreading the word about the Surprise Home through your podcast! Click here to go to the podcast page and then click on "Surprise Home" to listen. It was a pleasure to share the story a few days ago! After listening, please visit the YouCaring page at www.youcaring.com/surprisehome to find out more.

Also, be on the lookout for some more updates about the fundraiser, appearing in (again!) in the Milton Standard Journal as well as The Daily Item!

 It is my desire through this fundraiser to honor my earthly father, commending him for the quiet strength and humility with which he cares for his family and for following the Lord's calling in his life. I also want to glorify my heavenly Father by sharing His heart for the orphan. All I am today is from Him because as my dad says, "The Lord plucked you out of that orphanage for a reason, Sasha." I hope you will consider helping me. Thank you. 

James 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment