Wednesday, May 29, 2013

She Graduated!

Ellianna on her first day of Kindergarten
beaming with pride that she too would go to school
Just like big sister Sasha!
I still cry thinking about that first day and the joy on her face when we left the building!
She exclaimed to me in sign language and her words
I did it! Me too!  I went to school like Sasha!
To Ellianna...she had arrived...she wore the uniform she saw Sasha wear day after day and year after year!
AND NOW...
 
 
 
She stood on Stage and Graduated!
HER favorite
Miss Sangrey

Her Diploma

 Her Friends
Well some of them





I GRADUATED KINDERGARTEN!
We are so proud of our
Ellianna Ya-Ting
 
God's has heard our prayer and answered...
He blessed us with this beautiful child and He is giving her wings to
GROW
LEARN
THRIVE
LOVE LIFE
HAVE FRIENDS
SERVE HIM
SING FOR JOY
LAUGH
BE FULL OF LIFE
AND FULL OF PERSONALITY!
GLORY TO GOD ON HIGH
 
My God is so great so strong and so mighty there's nothing my God can not do for you!
repeat
The mountains are His The rivers are His The stars are His handiwork too
My God is so great so strong and so mighty there's nothing my God can not do for you!
Kindergarten's theme song
 
Be a voice for the voiceless
Proverbs 31: 8 - 9
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment