Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Guess WHO?


Guess Who turned 6 years old?
Nope not me silly
I am 7 years old already and just lost my first tooth!
 
 
YUP...Angelina Mariyana Carpenter
otherwise known as
Lina
or Lina Beena
or
Beanie Baby or Beanie
Great photo huh?
Beanie loves to eat ever since leaving Pleven!
 
OK next Question?
Guess who went to a dance and I thought she was taking me with her (only to discover that I did not get to go - bummer maybe next time) But guess who?
YUP...my favorite big sister "SASHA"
Not only is she my favorite big sister
I actually want to be just like her!
I had to wear this necklace because she had one on!
I had to wear my hair up because Sasha had her hair up!
Be extra careful big sisters cause your little sisters will want to be just like you!
I am very happy to tell you that everyone should have a big sister like Sasha!
She is the greatest in the WHOLE WORLD
and I mean the WHOLE WORLD!
NOPE NOT TRADING HER OR LETTING YOU EVEN BORROW HER!
SHE BELONGS TO ME!
NEXT QUESTION...ARE YOU READY?
OH I guess that was a question!
Well NEXT QUESTION...
Here goes
 
WHO CAN MAKE BUBBLE NOISES WITH HER LIPS AND FINGERS NOW?
Yup...correct again
IT IS BEANIE!!!
 
She has as many cute faces as ME!
Ok...next question and this one is more serious
cause you should hear my mom talking all the time about all the kids that need a family
Mom says that her heart breaks each time she sees another precious child that needs to be loved.
Hey...be a voice and speak up for those that can not speak for themselves
Ok...next question....
This little girl has a special need that has a rather long name?
What do you think it is?
 
Congenital Multiple Arthrogryposis
Don't let the big name scare you!
Miss Mallory is from Eastern Europe and needs a family now!
ARE YOU HER FAMILY?
Help be her voice!
To learn about Arthrogyrposis click this link
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U4VeBtxb2JQ

                 OK NEXT QUESTION...Are you ready?
MOM JUST Got 3 more files of KIDS that need families!!!
What country do you think they are from?
 
 
IVY's PHOTO WILL NOT ATTACH - PLEASE SEE HER PHOTO AT
                   http://lifelinechild.org/adoption/international/bulgaria/waiting-children/
    

NEXT QUESTION?
Isn't my sister growing?
Isn't my sister adorable?
YES...I know that was 2 Questions!
I CAN COUNT...remember I was counting magnets a few blog posts back!
NOW FOR THE FINAL QUIZ...
What is my motto?
 
 

 
YOU GOT IT!
GREAT JOB!
BE A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS....
Proverbs 31: 8 - 9
 
I am being a voice for the kids that my mom tells me about..
 
Please help and be a voice for them too
advocate
pray
support
adopt
*Ellianna Ya-Ting is a precious treasure from the LORD
 
 
 




2 comments:

  1. Love this post, Stephanie! Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much dear sister!!! LOVE YOU too!!! PRAYING fervently for you too! Sending you a birthday party invite...I know it is late notice but maybe you all can make it?!!!

    Party is a week late because of orphan/adoption ministry kickoff last Sunday!!

    hugs and look for an email!

    love you,
    steph

    ReplyDelete