Thursday, September 13, 2012

Family in need NOW...

Hi dear friends,

I am close friends with a family adopting internationally right now - a special needs child!  They just learned that they need a large sum of the adoption fees by Monday...large meaning just over $4,000 - so not so large to GOD but large to them!  They were not expecting the process to move as fast as it just did for their special needs child!

I want to help them...so getting word out that if you can help with any portion of the fee...even if it seems small...can you email me!!!!

I will put you in touch with my friends...They are relying upon the LORD to provide what they need by MONDAY!  I have seen the LORD do this over and over and over for HIS precious children...

So if you know of anyone that could help please contact me at...

tingministries@comcast.net or stephanie.carpenter@lifelinechild.org

No comments:

Post a Comment