Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hey there from our house to you...here is what is happening!

 They call me the hurricane!  Now why would this adorable little face be called the hurricane? 
 I am just too cute and I am actually very very busy!  I LOVE TO SWIM!  Do you?
Here is the birdhouse my sister made!  Sasha helped me paint one too but I like her birdhouse better!  What do you think?  Aren't big sisters things much more interesting than your own? 
 Little LINA is growing fast!  She had her first ride on a swing!  I love to swing!  How about you?
 Little Lina and Avigayil - my little sisters!  Avi was napping but Lina was having none of that!

Lina and Avi really like to be with one another!  I love to be with them too!  I am the big sister and I love it! 
 Ok...Avi did not nap long either!  Actually none of us really like to nap!  How about you? 
Here is LINA beana or Beanie as she is now known with my daddy!  This is the greatest place in the world!  We love summer!  How about you?

Be a voice for the voiceless!  Proverbs 31: 8 - 9

Life is never dull or boring...it is always filled with excitement, joy and lots of being busy!  I think it is great!  How about you? 

3 comments:

  1. It is so great that you're keeping sweet Lina!! I worry so much about the RR angels who are recurd by their American "forever families" only to get kicked to the curb (disrupted) mere months after they get back to th USA, like the children formerly known as Yuri Winkle and Victor Reilly, or worse, dead at the hands of their adoptive parents, like lil Nicolai emelyentsev!!! Oh, or little disrupted RR Emmit recently taken in by Shelly Bedford. How many losses must one Bulgarian sweetie suffer??

    Keep up the good work! It's so great that you are still caring for precious Lina!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having a great summer. Lina looks like she's doing so well!

    We're having a great summer too. Just waiting for our turn!!

    ReplyDelete